Have you ever feel nervous or worried when you was in front of many people?
that's my problem.l feel so nervous when l should have a presentation in front of the other. Actually,l want to be like the other who can feel confidence when stay in front of the class,and talk fluently . In the future,l would be a teacher, so l hope l can talkactive in front of many people.
dear friend,can you give me a suggestion.
or a problem solving for me?
Please tell me,give your comments
Ema ... I, too, felt nervous in front of people. but we have to remember, we are a teacher who later it will always be in front of people. That is why I always practice speaking in front of the glass or in the bathroom so we're used to. The real her and I think we are nervous because of lack of confidence or shy or less anomalous confident that in because the fear of being wrong, and to dissipate the shame us, we have to assume they are in front of us it is a sculpture, or a fool. With so confident we will arise and not nervous anymore.
BalasHapusKomentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
BalasHapusYes, I ever. Feel nervous or worried when I have to presentation something in front of many people. But now I try to be more confidence, my tips for you : don’t ever talk to yourself that you cannot do something, like in presentation. Because if you often talk to yourself “OMG I cannot do this”. That sentence can be like a bad suggestion to your heart, your body and your brain. So finally, you really cannot do that. Just say good things or good sentences to yourself. Always talk to yourself “I can do it”. And then I agree with nova’s opinion that you can assume the audience is a sculpture. This is the way that you can do to motivate yourself, to be more confidence.
BalasHapushy ema.........
BalasHapuseveryone has felt the same thing as you, including me. You will be like those who dare in front of people if you often do. ,,,,,,,,,, try try and try,,,,,,, I'm sure you can do it.
fighting (_*_)
Thank you my fried on commentary
BalasHapus