Beranda

Selasa, 07 April 2015

Hay guys
I will tell my activities, i am a university student in jambi
as a student it was  not as easy as I thought
his task more and more,not to mention my duties at home
so metimes I complain with
everything that i'm  lazy to do it but I want to be successful as soon as her I wanted to finish my colleg as soon as his order to becpme a teacher.
my dream of becoming a techeat started there when
I was in high school wanted to finish this course taught in a school that had I dreamed of since first.
but i'am slacker
approximately there his solution
so i'm not lazy anymore
help me,freands love solutions
Thank you :)

3 komentar:

  1. Don't worry ema ...
    We are bestfriend...
    I believe you can be better...
    Just keep learning... Sure is to oneself {}
    You can do it..... I hope yo can be a good teacher ^^. Keep fighting {}

    BalasHapus
  2. Amin....
    hopefully I can thank dian :)

    BalasHapus
  3. throw your laziness, your sadness, and your disappointed ema, we can learning together . be a dilligent person, just step by step, im sure day by day you will change into dilligent person. keep spirit, believe me , if you be a dilligent person, it will bring you to find a job, it will make you easy to be a success person

    BalasHapus