Beranda

Selasa, 07 April 2015

Assalammualaikum wr wb :)
hay all its
I would recitr all that matters right now,I'm confused now you can eliminate me this  sdacker nature, I want to be successful but I just slackers either college problem :(
Her lazy yestetday I got a low  first value I was in college I was sad,disappointed,ashamed of my friends :(
i've wanted to get rid of the bed
habits i had iy but unfortunately  i could not friends.
I am confused what to do anymore :(
please advice yes friend
I need it :)
thanj you :)

3 komentar:

  1. Don't worry ema ...
    We are bestfriend...
    I believe you can be better...
    Just keep learning... Sure is to oneself {}
    You can do it..... I hope yo can be a good teacher ^^. Keep fighting {}

    BalasHapus
  2. throw your laziness, your sadness, and your disappointed ema, we can learning together . be a dilligent person, just step by step, im sure day by day you will change into dilligent person. keep spirit, believe me , if you be a dilligent person, it will bring you to find a job, it will make you easy to be a success person

    BalasHapus
  3. i agree with dian ema...
    i believe eventually you can be a good teacher chemistry...
    keep spirit ema...
    :-)

    BalasHapus